Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tikchye_oldLearner57

Default picture behind text word 2003

hello community

i used to encounter this problem and wish community can assist me in solving
it -
usually after when I inserted a picture and use the Layout option to sent
the picture behind a paragraph text but whenever I want to reposition the
picture I have difficulties in selecting the picture, and what I did was use
the "cut" command to temporary create the "selection" area for me to select
the picture thereafter modifying the pictures, I pasted the text back.
what I wish to know is, is there anyway to select the picture behind the
text without needing to do "cutting" portion of the paragraph in order for me
to select the picture. ?

thanks for reading and assisting
--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Open your Drawing toolbar (View Toolbars) and click on the Select Objects
icon (white arrow). You should then be able to click on your object.

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

hello community

i used to encounter this problem and wish community can assist me in solving
it -
usually after when I inserted a picture and use the Layout option to sent
the picture behind a paragraph text but whenever I want to reposition the
picture I have difficulties in selecting the picture, and what I did was use
the "cut" command to temporary create the "selection" area for me to select
the picture thereafter modifying the pictures, I pasted the text back.
what I wish to know is, is there anyway to select the picture behind the
text without needing to do "cutting" portion of the paragraph in order for me
to select the picture. ?

thanks for reading and assisting
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnkemnetz

Alternatively, you can select another picture or object, and press tab to go
through all the objects in the document.

"SVC" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tikchye_oldLearner57

thanks (SVC & johnkemnetz) for the info regarding the selection of picture
behind text - the alternative method by using "tab" to move the selection,
was not able to do it because whenever I selected the 1st picture and pressed
the "tab" key, the selected picture disappeared - therefore i used the
"Object Selection" white arrow found in the Drawing Toolbar, anyway, thanks
again for the kind assistance given

--
oldLearner57