Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trmpt trmpt is offline

Default Embedding Excel - corruption

We are currently using Office 2007 and Windows XP. On my system, everything
works just fine. It is my Admin Assistant who we just upgraded to a new
computer and is now also using Office 2007 and Windows XP.

In creating our invoices, we use an embedded Excel sheet to calculate
amounts and taxes. When I edit the embedded excel sheet and then print or
save, all is well. When she edits the embedded excel sheet and then prints
or saves it seems to turn the embedded excel sheet into an object and
printing a black box.

Where in our settings do we differ that I am fine and she "breaks" the files?

Please let me know if you need further information. All help is appreciated.

Embedding an Excel table in Word mvarley Microsoft Word Help 0 January 23rd 11 03:20 AM
Embedding Excel - corruption trmpt Microsoft Word Help 2 May 1st 10 09:15 AM
Embedding Excel Files Lightfoot Tables 1 December 30th 05 07:30 PM
Embedded excel corruption problem - need solutions! maggielynn Microsoft Word Help 1 October 14th 05 08:18 PM
embedding an excel worksheet facilitatoram Tables 2 February 28th 05 10:27 PM