Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjb tjb is offline

Default Adding a shape to a heading style

I am trying to add a shape to a heading style... is this something that is
possible to do, and if so, how? I have already tried to do it through
numbering and bullets when modifying the style and am not achieving the
outcome I'm looking for. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use a graphic as a bullet, if that is what you are asking.

You may also want to take a look he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"tjb" wrote in message
I am trying to add a shape to a heading style... is this something that is
possible to do, and if so, how? I have already tried to do it through
numbering and bullets when modifying the style and am not achieving the
outcome I'm looking for. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjb tjb is offline

No, that is not what I am asking. I need to have a square in front of a
heading, and I want it to be part of the heading itself. How can I accomplish
this?

Unfortunately, my workplace has blocked the site you posted in your response.