Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Davy

Default Unable to copy just pic from doc

The document consists of one picture, anchoed to one paragraph mark. When
selected it has the little white dots at corners and mid-sides, and one has
a little green dot as a handle. I want to dig the picture out (to get it
into a picture editor) but when I Copy [ctrl/c] it, it goes on the clipboard
with a little Word icon presumably indicating it still has some Word
attributes.

My desire is to get it onto the clipbaord as a plain image and then use
Yankee Clipper III to open it in an editor.

tia
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:00:01 -0000 from Bill Davy :
The document consists of one picture, anchoed to one paragraph mark. When
selected it has the little white dots at corners and mid-sides, and one has
a little green dot as a handle. I want to dig the picture out (to get it
into a picture editor)

File Save As Web page

http://OakRoadSystems.com/