Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Blank Merge Fields Still Print when told not to.

Word/Excel 2000
I have a word merge and an excel datafile. Even though I select don't print
blank lines when data fields are empty, the blank field still prints.. The
excel file is a simple table of name, titles, addresses. I tried manually
blanking out fields that had data and they also print when I delete the data.

Thanks
John