Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
long long is offline

Default outlook express cursor problem

I am using Outlook express 6.0

My recent problem is everytime I create a new document, the cursor
steps backwards to the far left of the sentence everytime I press
space bar.
In normal mode the cursor should follow to show you the position where
you are typing ,
but for some recent I cannot do so.
I reinstalled outlook express with my Windows Xp disk but problem
remains.
I use system restore to restoe it at an earlier time but still cannot
solve it
I am frustrating , so I am using Mozilla Thunderbird instead.

I would be grateful is any of you can tell me how to solve it
I am using Windows XP, service pack 2.
L.Q.Long

My email is:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

(Maybe it's the headache I've had for an hour but I'm confused.) How does
Outlook Express tie into an issue you're having with Word? Or do you mean
that the problem is happening inside Outlook Express, in which case what
does it have to do with Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]