Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prr prr is offline

Default Middle scroll wheel in Outline View

I have recently started using Outline View in MS Word, and like it a
lot. I do have a problem. I am using a scroll wheel on a usb mouse on
my laptop. When I roll down the document, using the middle scroll
wheel, its fine; when I go back up by scrolling the wheel on the
mouse, the lines get jumbled up and I have to click a few places to
bring the doc back to normal.

I'm using MS Word 2000 on Vista Home Basic.

Mouse Scroll Wheel Jimmie Kovacevich Microsoft Word Help 0 November 22nd 07 04:12 AM
Add mouse scroll wheel support MrMattman Microsoft Word Help 0 June 8th 06 08:13 AM
Scroll wheel LGC New Users 1 April 18th 06 02:43 PM
Horizontal scroll with mouse wheel StainlessSteelRat Microsoft Word Help 1 June 20th 05 02:36 PM
How to change the mouse wheel to scroll horizontal? NancyJ Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 02:41 AM