Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ctrim444 ctrim444 is offline

Default opening multiple documents- wierd!

I have been using the same version of Office Pro 2003 for a long time. For no
apparant reason when I open more than 1 Word doc at a time only one of them
will be available to maximize or mimimize in the tray. They are all open, but
only the last one opened will show in the tray. Why is that? Thanks so much!
(I did try restarting everything but that didn't help)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In Tools Options View, if "Windows in Taskbar" is unchecked, check it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman