Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
William William is offline

Default show box for accept/reject changes then immediately go to next

I was able to specify under Tools an option to Accept or Reject Changes that
placed a box inside the Word document. I was able to accept or reject and the
change that was made when Track Changes was turned on. I installed on a new
computer and now I can't get the box to show up. How do I get the box back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Open the Tools Customize dialog. Select the category "All Commands". Find
the command ToolsReviewRevisions in the commands list and drag it to a
toolbar or to the Tools menu. If you put it on a toolbar, you can
right-click it and select an icon, because it doesn't come with one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman