Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gene L.[_2_] Gene L.[_2_] is offline

Default File View

Is it possible to set a default for the way a folder appears when it is
opened. I use Windows Vista Home Premium and when I select a folder to view
sometimes it opens with Large Icons, sometimes small and other times a list.
Not an earthshaking situation but a little annoying.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Gene L.