Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SearchForWisdom

Default With Office 2000 how can I print a booklet format using 8.5" by 1.

With Office 2000 using Microsoft Word how can I print a booklet format using
8.5" by 11" paper. I wish to construct a manul looking booklet where the
first page printed is the title page, the first page, the second last page
and the last page for example. Thank you for any help. Under filepage
setupmargins tab I do not have multiple pages nor bookfold as selections as
is present in Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm