gp2012 gp2012 is offline
Junior Member

Default Drawing proportional to magnitude lines in Word

I want to create arrows/lines proportional to the magnitude of data to point A to point B. For instance, distances from A to B, C, D, E, and then I would have
A to B 100
A to C 250, etc
Is there a possiblity to create these proportional arrows in Word?