Captain Legless

Default I've lost punctuation marks? Where have they gone?

My punctuation marks have disappeared from the document I'm writing and the
punctuation key, e.g. ' "" don't work. If I start a new ducment they work OK.

What 'option' has been interferred with to cause them to disapear?
How do I get them back?
Anne Troy

What font are you using? Try the same font in a new doc and see if the
punctuation marks work. Some fonts don't have the same characters as others.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Captain Legless" Captain wrote in
message ...
My punctuation marks have disappeared from the document I'm writing and
the
punctuation key, e.g. ' "" don't work. If I start a new ducment they work
OK.

What 'option' has been interferred with to cause them to disapear?
How do I get them back?

Can you get an apostrophe if you press the key twice? If so, you probably
have somehow enabled an international keyboard layout, in which the
apostrophe/quote key and others act as "dead keys" for accents.

Also, if this is happening in just one document, check the language of the
document text (Ctrl+A, Tools | Language | Set Language).