SerendipitieSue

Default The word on my Word 2003 document are stacking one letter on top .

My letters are stacking on top of each other when I try to type a letter in
Word 2003. It is even happening with opening some previously saved documents
but not all. Any ideas of what is causing this? THANKS!
garfield-n-odie

If you select a different default printer in Windows, does the problem
persist? If not, try deleting and reinstalling your normal printer in Start
| Control Panel | Printers. You might check the printer manufacturer's
website for an updated printer driver while you're at it.