Hossein

Default (Insert a caption with farsi label):in some times its numbers is .

Hi ,
I'm using MS Word 2003 ... when i insert a caption with farsi label in some
times its sequential numbers is in farsi format and in sometimes it's in
english format . what is its reason ?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SG9zc2Vpbg==?=,

I'm using MS Word 2003 ... when i insert a caption with farsi label in some
times its sequential numbers is in farsi format and in sometimes it's in
english format . what is its reason ?

A better place to ask this would probably be the word.international.features
newsgroup. My best guess would be that perhaps the text where the label is
displaying the wrong result is formatted in an English language?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org