alice

Default Microsoft XP Office help

When I try to open help in any of the Office XP components ie word, excel
etc, I get a Error starting MS help message. Does anyone have any ideas
about how to resolve this? I have tried reinstalling with no effect
thanks

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?YWxpY2U=?=,

When I try to open help in any of the Office XP components ie word, excel
etc, I get a Error starting MS help message. Does anyone have any ideas
about how to resolve this

Try asking in the office.setup newsgroup.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org