JM

Default Truncating leading zeroes

When I enter time such as 0600 and then tab, the leading zero disappears
leaving 600. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem?
Greg

I assume that you are talking about a protected online form.
UnprotectDouble click the fieldType "Number"Number format "####"

"JM" wrote:

When I enter time such as 0600 and then tab, the leading zero disappears
leaving 600. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

Barb Reinhardt

I got it to work by formatting the cell for time and changing the locale to
English (United Kingdom), but I'm not sure what else that might do.