Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Geddes

Default how do I change plain text to normal text

I have a letter that I would like to attach to a e-mail and send it but when
to e-mail reaches the receiver it is unreadable also takes a long time to
send, when I scan the letter to Microsoft office in the text box it reads
plain text
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Are you scanning a real letter then trying to attach it? If you just want to
send the text, you need to OCR the scanned text, correct any errors that
occur during OCR, then send that text.

If that's not what you are doing, maybe you could spell out what you're
doing in a bit more detail.

Peter Jamieson