Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bruff

Default How do I use a different From: address during Mail Merge?

I would like to use an email alias in the From: address during mail merge,
but do not see a place to change it from my full account. Is there a set up
step that I am missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to have an account in the name that you want the message to come
from and be logged into that account at the time that you send the messages.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bruff" wrote in message
I would like to use an email alias in the From: address during mail merge,
but do not see a place to change it from my full account. Is there a set
up
step that I am missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bruff

Hi Doug,

I do have the secondary Outlook email account open and logged in, and yet
Mail Merge always sends with the Primary From: name, not the Secondary. I
even tried starting an new email message with the Secondary name forcefully
filled in the From: field, but it still choose the Primary From: info during
the Merge operation.

Still stumped,
Bruff