Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles

Default Form Feed after last merged item

I would really appreciate some help on this. I am using MS Word 2003
to print checks (long story don't ask). The checks are pre-printed
except for the amount which I had to add for each check (3 on a page).
Is there a way to skip printing a section, like perform a form-feed,
when word hits a blank field? Sometimes the data ends after only one
or two checks, which means I waste an additional check(s). The date
field is the first field and I could use that for the test..

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The only way to do it is to insert the required number of blank records at
the top of the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.