Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Label set up

Default L7731 labels

I am trying to use a set of labels (Avery L7731) so that I can index some tag
files. I have looked under the Tools/Labels set up, but am unable to find
the above label. Can anyone help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

If there is no equivalent, create your own using the tools provided in the
envelope/label wizard. 10 minutes with the help of a ruler should have you
up and running.