Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BostonBeanPot

Default Mail Merge Question re Multiple PDFs

Is it possible to produce multiple documents from a mail merge instead of
one? I have a template and a data file of 500 records. I would like to
create 500 PDFs to be posted on a website. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Individual Merge Letters" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

If you are using Word XP or later, the "Add-in to Merge Letters to Separate
Files" that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will
allow you to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken
from a field in the data source with a minimum of fuss. It can also create
the letters as .pdf files if you have Adobe Acrobat.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"BostonBeanPot" wrote in message
Is it possible to produce multiple documents from a mail merge instead of
one? I have a template and a data file of 500 records. I would like to
create 500 PDFs to be posted on a website. Any suggestions would be
greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Hi,
Try our pdfMachine Word Mail Merge software. Its built to do what you
want. You can save the merge docs as PDF's and/or email them as
attachments.

For details: http://www.pdfmachine.com/genp/pdfma...ail_merge.html

A trial version is available.

Regards,