Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chi Chi is offline

Default table and text

Hi,

I have a table and I entered the text into the cells. A part of the entered
text is shown in the cells, but not all.

Please show me how to wrap the text

Thanks
Chi

Thanks
Chi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Right-click on your table and select Properties. Click on the Cell Tab and
Options and select Wrap text.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP