Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default Password remember

I check the "Remember e-mail and password." box but it never remembers the
password.
Any advice?
BTW...I chose this board at random - couldn't nfigure where this ? belonged.
Thanks,
Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xppuser xppuser is offline

Try the Windows forum under 'General'. Something in your registry general or
software policy settings had forced Windows not to store email and password
by default.

jes