Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dana Dana is offline

Default In Word how do you import documents from other Office Programs?

In Word, is there a way to import other Microsoft Office Program documents
into one main document? I have tried to import a Project Plan but do not know
how to convert it, as well as an excel spreadsheet. These documents also need
to be view completely.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?RGFuYQ==?=,

In Word, is there a way to import other Microsoft Office Program documents
into one main document? I have tried to import a Project Plan but do not know
how to convert it, as well as an excel spreadsheet. These documents also need
to be view completely.

For most other Office file types, Word can import only an OLE object (if
anything at all). About Project I have no idea, although your best bet would be
Copy/Paste. Excel you should be able to copy/paste, as long as the table doesn't
have more than 52 columns. It will paste as a Word table, so can break across
pages.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org