Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ldyflyr Ldyflyr is offline

Default MACRO BUTTON

I have a document that has a number of fields that are called MACROBUTTONS.

What does this mean?

How/Where do I enter the data that goes into the fields?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...acroButton.htm. If you
still have questions after that, post back.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Ldyflyr wrote:
I have a document that has a number of fields that are called
MACROBUTTONS.

What does this mean?

How/Where do I enter the data that goes into the fields?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

The following link describes them very well:
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

Ldyflyr wrote:
I have a document that has a number of fields that are called MACROBUTTONS.

What does this mean?

How/Where do I enter the data that goes into the fields?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Alt-F9 and try double-clicking on the fields and see what happens. See
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...tm#MacroButton,
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm for more
about macrobutton fields.