Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CCANJ CCANJ is offline

Default print document with grid

Word 2003. I have built a form that will eventually become a PCL macro. I
would like to print the document with the grid lines for development
purposes, so that I know where to align the text that will be printed. I
can't find any way to do this. Can it be done?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SmurfDude SmurfDude is offline

Hit Tab every time you want the next characters to be separated into inother
table...once done with your project, highlite entire script and click on
table and autoformat table

"CCANJ" wrote:

Word 2003. I have built a form that will eventually become a PCL macro. I
would like to print the document with the grid lines for development
purposes, so that I know where to align the text that will be printed. I
can't find any way to do this. Can it be done?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CCANJ CCANJ is offline

Sorry, I should not have used the word "form". The document is not a Word
Form but just a plain word document that I use as a macro. As an example
thing about your electric bill, remove all of the variable data that is
printed on the "form" and what is left is a blank bill. If you were to make
the blank bill a macro, you would be able to print all the electric bills on
blank stock, using a call to the macro to print the blank bill followed by
the variable data.