Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Virg Virg is offline

Default Hyperlink/Send word document/template automatically

I've been working on this for years-ok, SEEMS like years! THE STORY: I have
several documents/forms that other employees fill out with updated
information that they then send to me. I want to add a button/clipart/etc to
the documents/forms that any employee could simply click on and the form
would automatically be sent to me as an email attachment. THE PROBLEM: In a
regular document when I try to assign a hyperlink to a clipart, drawn object,
whatever, I get an email addressed to me with a subject, but the document is
not attached; when I use a form field and attach a recorded macro I created I
get the form attached, but my address does not display. While relatively
minor, as in every company, if all someone has to do is click a button and
it's done, it saves me a lot of phone time explaining "how to". Anyone help?
--
Virg