Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dyw dyw is offline

Default How do I delete certain pages from a word document?

I have a document containing graphics and tables and text. I need to delete
some pages from this document and do not know how to accomplish this. Some
of them are empty pages at the end of the document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click on the ¶ button on your toolbar. That will undoubtedly show you that
those "empty" pages aren't so empty after all.

As for deleting pages from the middle, select the data on those pages and
hit the delete key. Word doesn't really do "pages". Publisher does. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dyw" wrote in message
I have a document containing graphics and tables and text. I need to
delete
some pages from this document and do not know how to accomplish this.
Some
of them are empty pages at the end of the document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ain't got no ssssssssssssserpentssssssss on my ssssssssssssssystem.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dyw" wrote in message
I have a document containing graphics and tables and text. I need to
delete
some pages from this document and do not know how to accomplish this.
Some
of them are empty pages at the end of the document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

ASPersive...very snaky.
--