tjo

Default Pictures & clipart won't.

After updating to Office 2003, my old documents with picture files or clip
art won't print. Pictures come out blank.
CyberTaz

Go to ToolsOptions and

1) On the View page make sure there is no check in the Picture Placeholders
box
2) On the Print page make sure there is a check in the Drtawing Objects box.

HTH |:)