Alex

Default Add support for relative path names in master documents

word/office2003
I have built a large document w/ multiple subdocuments. We keep these
documents under revision control (CVS). When I check versions out to new
locations subdocument paths use the full path including drive letters from
the place a subdocument was created. What I want to do is insert the document
w/ a relative path name e.g. ..\\blah\bogus.doc
Word Heretic

G'day "Alex" ,

see my article at
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ma...dhomepage.html

anyway, Insert Sub, browse to dir. Close. Insert Sub and select
the document. Only works if the sub dox are in the SAME folder as the
master.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Alex reckoned: