Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NW Bob NW Bob is offline

Default File location

What is the file name that holds the quick text entries? We wnat to be able
to move this file to a new machine and not sure what it is called
--
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're referring to AutoText entries, they are by default saved in
Normal.dot (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm). If
you're referring to AutoCorrect entries, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

"NW Bob" wrote in message
What is the file name that holds the quick text entries? We wnat to be
able
to move this file to a new machine and not sure what it is called
--
Bob

file location tab? removing all headers and footers[_2_] New Users 2 February 25th 08 05:14 PM
How to keep file location in Insert Picture From File? hstijnen Microsoft Word Help 3 November 23rd 06 06:08 PM
Word reverting to default file location on file save teresav Microsoft Word Help 4 October 26th 06 08:22 PM
ODC file location Rosa Mailmerge 0 October 26th 05 05:10 PM
File Location ES New Users 2 January 8th 05 06:06 AM