Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Computer-Dr Computer-Dr is offline

Default Insert a blank line

I am using Microsoft Office 2007 Word. Here is my question.
8. Insert a blank line below the "Elder@Tech is also opening the computer
lab..." paragraph. Enter the following text on this new line: "Call (602)
555-1341 for class times."

Back by popular demand, Elder@Tech is offering one-hour workshops on using
new technology. To sign up for one of the following sessions, call (602)
555-1341. All of the workshops are held in the Elder@Tech computer lab.
Call (602) 555-1341 for class times.

I am told I am getting it wrong. How is this Insert a blank line done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The simplest interpretation would be that it means, "Press Enter [or
possibly Shift+Enter] after 'computer lab' and type the following text in
the new paragraph," but given the wording, it may also mean that space is
wanted between the paragraphs, in which case you could add some "Space
After" to the first paragraph.

Given that the instructions do not use standard Word terminology, it's hard
to be entirely sure what is intended. Is there an instructor you can ask?