Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George R.Messier George R.Messier is offline

Default I am getting an error messaage Lower number of font,

Microsoft word says that I have too many fonts and I don't know how to
lower them. I am using Microsoft vista

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There should be no limit on the number of fonts you can use running under
Vista.

"George R.Messier" George wrote in
message ...
Microsoft word says that I have too many fonts and I don't know how to
lower them. I am using Microsoft vista

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I have to ask - How many fonts do you have installed?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]