Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MEAD5432 MEAD5432 is offline

Default Section Breaks in the middle of text

I have a form with hyperlinks intermixed with the form text. Once the form
is protected, the links are no longer available. I can place continuous
section breaks around the links and not protect those sections but there is a
problem: the links are in the middle of the text so when I input the section
breaks, it kicks the text to the next line. I would like to avoid a reformat
to accomodate links... Is there any way around this... that is, besides
upgrading software?

I am using Office 2000 on Windows XP SP2.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

MEAD5432 wrote:
I have a form with hyperlinks intermixed with the form text. Once
the form is protected, the links are no longer available. I can
place continuous section breaks around the links and not protect
those sections but there is a problem: the links are in the middle of
the text so when I input the section breaks, it kicks the text to the
next line. I would like to avoid a reformat to accomodate links...
Is there any way around this... that is, besides upgrading software?

I am using Office 2000 on Windows XP SP2.

There is a macro-based solution at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm.

--
Regards,