Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AMaleThing AMaleThing is offline

Default Hide text when printing

Is it possible to enter text into Word that doesn't show when
printing?

Ideally will it work with a Text Form Field?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can format the text as hidden and then turn off the option to print
hidden text but turn on the option to display it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP