Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dax Arroway Dax Arroway is offline

Default AutoFill Text from Dropdown

I have a 5x5 table in which the first column has drop downs with choices
Level 1 through Level 5. The columns have descriptive text in them which
should change depending upon the users choices in the dropdowns. Is there a
way of doing this?

For instance, if someone opened this form and selected Level II from the
dropdown menu, the cells across the row would fill with predetermined text
that matched descriptions for Level II. If they changed it to Level III, the
descriptions would follow, and so on and so forth.

Does anyone know how to do this or know where a webpost is or a webpage
which describes the process. (And excuse me if this is all ready discussed.
I searched but couldn't find anything.)

Thanks so much in advance!
--Dax
--
I would give my left hand to be ambidextrous!