Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daryll Daryll is offline

Default Where are the workgroup templates in Word 2007

I have just upgraded one of our PCs from Word 2003 on XP to Word 2007 on Win
7 and I really am regretting it ! We have about 100 templates, in 4 folders,
that are used by everyone in our workgroup. With Word 2003 these are set as
the workgroup templates, and I have a little icon on the toolbar with

SendKeys "%2"
Dialogs(wdDialogFileNew).Show

as a macro behind it which opens the templates so we can see the listing of
templates
(the List view). In Word 2003 it all has been working fine for years, but
in Word 2007 it seems not possible to have the same ? Is it possible in Word
2007, please ?

Any help really will be appreciated ... Roger