P TEMMER

Default can not save Word 2000 documents

I can no longer save a Word document - I don't even get the "Save As" dialog
box. I've scanned for viruses - nothing - and turning off Norton makes no
difference. I am not running any add-ins. The PC is configured for 2 users
and the other user is not effected.
Doug Robbins

The first thing that I would try doing is to re-name YOUR normal.dot
template as oldnormal.dot and then re-start Word.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP