wighty

Default I want a spelling change to cover the word whenever it appears in.

when a correct the spelling of a name, i want the spelling of that name to be
changed whenever it appears in the text.
Charles Kenyon

Adding it to your dictionary may achieve this (or at least give you that as
a spelling suggestion). I would suggest, instead, adding the correct name as
an AutoCorrect or AutoText entry for keyboarding it in initially. You could,
perhaps, format it as no proofing so that it won't be highlighted
(incorrectly) as a spelling error.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.