Cursor help

Default cursor

My cursor turned into a backward "P" how do I get back the regural one? It
looks like the letter P but backward and the bubble is shaded
Doug Robbins

Click on the button on the toolbar that looks like your cursor ¶ to turnoff
the display of non-printing characters.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP