Diana Smith

Default How so I link a document to a specific printer??

Does anyone know how I can link a document to a specific printer so I don't
have to change the printer everytime I need to print this particular
document. I don't want it to print to the default printer but instead to
another printer. I would like it to remember where this document needs to be
printed.
Thanks.

Graham Mayor

As Suzanne hasd indicated this is not possible, but you can create a macro
that will print a document to an alternative printer. The method is
described at http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm