tadams61

Default Don't wipe out the clipboard when starting WORD

I just lost about 5 minutes of typing because of the DUMB way WORD handles
the clipboard. I was keying in a SUGGESTION Norton about one of their DUMB
products (GHOST v9.0). After keying in their miniature suggestion box for 5
minutes I decided it would be better to create the SUGGESTION in WORD and
then either paste it into their box or find another way to get it to them. I
CUT the text that I had keyed in and then opened WORD to paste it into a new
document. You know the result. WORD thinks it knows more about clipboards
than XP so it wipes out whatever is on the clipboard and creates its own
clipboards. As a result I lost EVERYTHING that I had type. This isn't the
first time this BUG has bit me but I'd sure like to make it the last.
Jay Freedman

That isn't normal Word behavior. The most likely culprit is the Works Suite
Add-In. See
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP11.ph x.gbl.

--
Regards,