Scott Turchin

Default Cut & Paste - 2 Docs

My boss is getting errors whenever he copies text from one doc to paste into
another, both open at the same time. Gets immediate error with MS offer to
report the error, then Word Document Recovery comes on and recovers doc -
WITH the pasted text! Why the error drama and the need for "recovery"? Help!

Running Word 2003 on XP Pro platform (Dell). thank you!

You posted your first message less than six hours earlier. This forum is for
peer-to-peer support. It may take 24-48 hours or more to get a response.
Keep in mind that the person who knows the answer may be sleeping now. While
you are waiting, you might try perusing
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm, which offers many
suggestions for general Word troubleshooting.