Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
She11eyS She11eyS is offline

Default Can text be auto populated from one document to another?

Is there a way to automatically update/populate text in one document when
entered in another document more or less like you can reference cells between
worksheets in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
InfoPoor InfoPoor is offline

That link sounds like it is just for word. Does this same thing work with
infopath. I am new to working with InfoPath and this is one of the tasks
that they would like me to do. I get what it means about the master Doc but
does it take just what is in the field ot does it take a section of the
"Master Doc" Thanks for any help

"She11eyS" wrote in message
Is there a way to automatically update/populate text in one document when
entered in another document more or less like you can reference cells
between
worksheets in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You may want to use the link below to also post in the MS Office Infopath discussion group and elaborate there a bit on the version
of Infopath you're working with and the specifics of your task for Infopath

================
--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ublic.infopath

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader