Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C_Whalen C_Whalen is offline

Default My spell checker doesn't work at all in Word 2007.

I've tried unchecking the auto-detect language, turning off custom
dictionaries, making sure it checks everything. I'm ****ed because I just
noticed and I've been sending documents to professors assuming that since I
didn't have any red squiggles that my spelling was correct.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J6YGO J6YGO is offline

The same thing has happened in my Word 2007, I've been doing essays and have
noticed that the red line doesn't come up under mispelled words anymore.
I've tried using the help feature that sorts the registry but the red lines
appear under repeated words only now and still not under the wrong spellings!