Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brisket1 brisket1 is offline

Default when printing out sheets I only need first page with merge fields

I'm printing out 4 pages and i only need the first page to have merge fields
on it. I don't want all 4 pages with the fields. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello brisket

brisket1 wrote:
I'm printing out 4 pages and i only need the first page to have merge fields
on it. I don't want all 4 pages with the fields. Help

version of Word?

What type of MailMerge are you setting up? What exactly are you printing
out (the main MailMerge document, or are you sending the result of the
MailMerge directly to the printer)?

HTH
Robert
--