keydet1979

Default Word 2002 Printing - Revision Bars only

How do you only show the revision bars when printing in the margins and not
show the balloons, deletions and insertions? I was able to get rid of the
balloons by unchecking under tracking - but the print preview still showed
the deletions. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
Thanks,
SMH
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2V5ZGV0MTk3OQ==?=,

How do you only show the revision bars when printing in the margins and not
show the balloons, deletions and insertions? I was able to get rid of the
balloons by unchecking under tracking - but the print preview still showed
the deletions.

You can change how deletions are displayed using macros, in Word 2002 (the
problem has been fixed in 2003). For example, the following line of code will
make sure deletions aren't displayed at all:

Application.Options.DeletedTextMark = wdDeletedTextMarkNone

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org