Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilmisscaution lilmisscaution is offline

Default text box

i have microsoft word office 2007 for vista when i print my text boxes and
some pictures they will be perfect on screen but when i print they dont print
in the same place on the page as they were on the screen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

lilmisscaution wrote:
i have microsoft word office 2007 for vista when i print my text boxes and
some pictures they will be perfect on screen but when i print they dont print
in the same place on the page as they were on the screen

in which view are you checking out the placement? Are you changing
printer drivers between looking and printing?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilmisscaution lilmisscaution is offline

no im not sure what printer drivers mean
i only have one printer

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

lilmisscaution wrote:
i have microsoft word office 2007 for vista when i print my text boxes and
some pictures they will be perfect on screen but when i print they dont print
in the same place on the page as they were on the screen

in which view are you checking out the placement? Are you changing
printer drivers between looking and printing?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
X Against HTML | for | with Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

lilmisscaution wrote:
no im not sure what printer drivers mean
i only have one printer

OK, I guess it's not a printer driver issue then.

Try the following: Office ("Pizza") button | Print and then the 3rd
option (PrintPreview or something, I'm sitting in front of a non-English
system here at the moment). Are there any deviations between that view
and whatever else you were looking at, and/or any deviations between it
and the actual printout?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilmisscaution lilmisscaution is offline

actualy i think it mite i had my program close while in process of working
and when it reopened it said it was a printer driver issure got any ideas

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

lilmisscaution wrote:
no im not sure what printer drivers mean
i only have one printer

OK, I guess it's not a printer driver issue then.

Try the following: Office ("Pizza") button | Print and then the 3rd
option (PrintPreview or something, I'm sitting in front of a non-English
system here at the moment). Are there any deviations between that view
and whatever else you were looking at, and/or any deviations between it
and the actual printout?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
X Against HTML | for | with Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

lilmisscaution wrote:
actualy i think it mite i had my program close while in process of working
and when it reopened it said it was a printer driver issure got any ideas

I might, once you answer my questions below ... :-)

[..]
Try the following: Office ("Pizza") button | Print and then the 3rd
option (PrintPreview or something, I'm sitting in front of a non-English
system here at the moment). Are there any deviations between that view
and whatever else you were looking at, and/or any deviations between it
and the actual printout?

Regards
Robert
--