Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AR AR is offline

Default Remove Tab key from automatically creating new row in a table

Whenever I create a table and hit the tab key on the last cell, it creates a
new row. I want to shut this option off. Please help...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm pretty sure it can't be done from within Word... I don't know if there
are add-ins that might give you that much control.

However... anytime you accidentally add a row that way... simply press
Ctrl+Z to remove it.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible